Hawkee   -  Oct 23, 2012

Would anybody miss the activity stream filters on top of these posts? I feel they overcomplicate things a bit and somewhat clutter the layout. I'm working on simplifying the user interface as much as possible.

Stewie1k94  -  Oct 23, 2012

I find it easier to get to comments/likes... But I do think simplifying the layout would be much better. :)

sean  -  Oct 23, 2012

I never use them :(

Sorasyn  -  Oct 23, 2012

I've used them maybe once since I joined here About two years ago. Lol.

Abcdefmonkey  -  Oct 23, 2012

Never use it. Lol

Hawkee  -  Oct 23, 2012

I was looking at the statistics and it seems they rarely get used, so I'm leaning toward leaving them out.

Cheiron  -  Oct 24, 2012

i would probably have a drop down box attached to the Activity Stream header, Hawkee and have a picker in there so that way, all options are still there, just not on immediate view

Stewie1k94  -  Oct 24, 2012

@Cheiron - I have to say, that would be nicer, and more simple.

Hawkee  -  Oct 24, 2012

Yes, that was my original plan, so I'll see if I can throw it in.

Hawkee  -  Oct 24, 2012

@Stewie1k94 Didn't you have another account without the 1 at the end? Also, why not fix your avatar?

Hawkee  -  Oct 24, 2012

Another thought I had was to include likes and comments on the homepage like facebook does. I might even show the comment text so we can see what others are saying.

Hawkee  -  Oct 24, 2012

So it would be like clicking "All Activities" on home except where you see "commented on" the comment text will appear below.

Hawkee  -  Oct 24, 2012

I probably need to exclude notice activities from the homepage so it isn't duplicating the updates that get emailed to you.

@Hawkee - I did, but forgot my password, and decided to just use my Facebook to log in!

Hawkee  -  Oct 24, 2012

We do have a password recovery system.

Yeah, I know, I didn't think about that at the time. :/

Hawkee  -  Nov 06, 2012

I put these back, but there are now only 3 options: All, Status Updates, & Posts. I removed the tabs to comments and likes since they don't really need to be separated out.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.