Jethro commented on a Page, Acronyms with switch  -  Mar 08, 2011

First of all, I apologize for hijacking the thread to begin with, but I was trying to make a point, (an unnecessary point per se) and that it backfired as a result. it's wrong of me to start this when it could have prevented by ignoring. Sometimes, though, it's hard when you can't help it but to notice a person who brings up the miscellaneous past quotes as a way to drive people up the wall. (I really don't know what's that person afraid of that a preparation of quotes has to be used prior) I shall learn to look past a person's immature mind game and not get dissolved into it from now on. I know when I do, I let that person get the best of me...and that's what precisely has happened.

napa182, I'm not sure why this "drama", as you call it, has to do with the future submission of your snippets. You've put up with many of them yourself before, haven't you? I don't see the reason the drama has to be connected to your work. Unless, of course, you do care to some extent that you have given up on those folks, including me, who do appreciate it.

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.