SpaM commented on a Page, Request Lyrics and health (for Radio)  -  Oct 30, 2010

no mira traduce esto hermano , ok mi remoto es para un bot simple entiendes se emete en un canal cualquiera de radio ayuda a poner al tanto a los creadores de siertos canales a que vean listas de las mp3 entendido esto es solo funciona poara un bot simple no para usarios normales es un ayuda para el shoucast algo parecidos solo que para mIRC nornal entendido si lo traduce usted entienda mis motivos no digo que es correcto a mi me funciona al 100% y si usted lo viera en mi servidor que esta arriba lo investigaria entendido no lo hice para dañár a ninguna otra persona

This means not looking brother, my remote is ok for a simple bot understand is emetic in any radio channel helps put to both creators of deserts channels to see lists of mp3 understood this is just a simple bot works poara not for normal users is a support for something similar shoucast mIRC just that translates nornal understood if you understand my reasons do not say which is right in works for me 100% and if you saw it on my server that would investigate up I understood not to harm anyone else

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.