Spoof commented on a Page, Eurysmiles  -  Feb 28, 2010

Thanks MagicRevealer09, Just like the first version zNigel- there is a mistake, but its not the spelling but the simple fact I was up late and tired and forgot to add the Weird-Smiley after the Say syntax, oops. Jethro_ I'm still trying to get the hang of this and happened to figure out a totally different form of scripting language which is coded into some of these smilies that mIRC will use.I'm not sure what exactly it is but I have changed characters that I know from experimentation to be the triggers that change the outcome of the character.

zNigel and anyone that would like to add the Weird-Smiley code into the script that I have seemed to yet again made a small error, here it is:

~._.~ just add it behind the say command properly spaced and save the script and click O.K. and its fixed.

I hope I can get better at this over some time and make less mistakes so that people enjoy my scripts.Again any and all comments help people in learning something out of life and I appreciate all comments from Hawkees guest and members.

Happy chatting and scripting all: Spoof

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.