Hawkee   -  Apr 26, 2012
Sorasyn  -  Apr 26, 2012

Have to say, I've somewhat underestimated CSS' capabilities, although I fail to see any true 3D qualities. Is CSS only applicable through html web pages or can it be utilized to modify in-place styling files of various websites?

Hawkee  -  Apr 26, 2012

This actually uses some Javascript as well, so it's not pure CSS. You could use something like greasemonkey to change the CSS of any site you frequent. It's probably more trouble than its worth to restyle another site though.

sean  -  May 02, 2012

it's far more trouble than its worth; especially, when/if that site changes their design - your changes are wiped out. this is an excellent demo tho Hawkee great find!

Hawkee  -  May 02, 2012

@sean Agreed. I've never found a need to get into something like greasemonkey. BTW, great to see you around.

sean  -  May 02, 2012

@hawkee likewise lol

love the updates (nice @ addition!). it''s an inspiration to be more active lol! :P
actually, i just landed a job with ESPN and it's kept me pretty busy; but, I want to get back here though!

Hawkee  -  May 02, 2012

Lot of repeats there @sean Is that a problem on my end or was that intentional?

sean  -  May 02, 2012

Crucial lag! I honestly don't think it's this end. The site has timed out several times

Hawkee  -  May 02, 2012

@sean That's strange. The button should go away when you click, unless you typed it up again and again.

Hawkee  -  May 02, 2012

I found a couple processes that needed to be killed. I think that should speed things up a bit.

sean  -  May 02, 2012

hmm.. nothing seems instant. in fact, there's no notification that the comment has been posted. it just disappears into cyber space lol. having to wait a few minutes after clicking "N Comments" for them to appear

sean  -  May 02, 2012

@Hawkee seems to be a BIT faster now though lol

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.