KilllerX commented on a Page, Serve  -  Oct 06, 2011

I was thinking it was along that lines.

=== is case sensitive

I knew that != and !== were the same thing. So I guessed that !=== is case sensitive for it not being that. Just good to know that I was correct on that matter. And for some reason when I didn't have the double check. it replied with the "serve" and it replied also "that I can't serve a person that isn't in the room" not sure why it happened. But that is why I included the double check.

The Network I as for a bot as sometimes comes up with weird things for me to turn into a command, and more recently I am getting better at making them. I should expand my knowledge into some Regex, and some socketing.

(Before I added the double check and was testing)
[16:02] <16:02:30> <14Op:2theremained> !serve Laneshiftisback
06[16:02] * @killlerx goes and gets a cup of Sweet tea for .. [forgot to edit the random serve to show $2 rather then $3 and remove a period.]
01[16:02] <@killlerx> I can not serve something to someone who isn't here.

So I see that it showed both the serve and the ideal that he couldn't serve, even though the person was in. But when I added the double check.

[16:05] <16:05:16> <14Op:2theremained> !serve laneshiftisback
06[16:05] * @killlerx goes and gets a slice of Stawberry Pie for laneshiftisback.

It didn't reply that (in this case) laneshiftisback, wasn't in the room.

Again, not sure what is wrong but I know my coding was correct, but it still came up with those.

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.