RoninWarrior commented on a Page, log viewer  -  Jan 27, 2006

gex the reason why it isnt a 10/10 is because people who come and see what you and everyone else posts here might not see it as a 10 like you i have seen alot of stuff on here get awsome reviews and it doesnt amount to a pile of dog poop but you have to look at what you posted a simple log viewer mirc already has a log viewer built in and alot of people see that and no that and will look at your snippet as being not usefull at all even if it had a 1000 lines of flawless hard code every body rates diffrently you get that on all mirc related site that takes snippets addons and scripts you have to look past the scoreing and think of how many people will use t his in the next year or so possiably 1000\'s of people could when i posted my simple log viewer on a diffrent site i got a score of 3 and it isnt no bigger then what you posted but it did get downloaded 20+ time the first day i posted it that alone was good enough for me ,im sure if you add a nice dialog and maybe DCX or MDX to it you will probally get alot better of a score

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.