Kirbeh_Pr0nz commented on a Page, ChanMode Letters  -  May 24, 2009

some are only set for ircops to use. since im not an ircoper anywhere, thats how i set it.
and i didnt want to waste time on:

..+v: //echo -a +v stands for 'Voice'. This will allow a user to talk in a moderated (+m) channel. Shown by the +nick flag.
..+h: //echo -a +h stands for 'Half-op'. This will allow a user to set all of the above modes, (and some more below..), whilst stopping the user from doing harm to the channel.  Users who are +h CANNOT kick opped (+o) users, or set modes +h/-h/+o/-o.
..+o: //echo -a +o stands for 'Op'. This gives the user control over half-opped, voiced, and regular users. An opped user may op other users, set any mode except +q and +a, and remove ops from whoever they want. Opped users cannot perform actions against owners, or protected users.
..+a: //echo -a +a stands for 'Protected/Admin'. This gives the user control over opped, half-opped, voiced, and regular users. A protected/admin user may op other users, set any mode except +q and +a, and remove ops from whoever they want. Protected/admin users cannot perform actions against owners or other protected users.
..+q: //echo -a +q stands for 'Owner'. This gives the user full control over the channel. A owner may owner/protect/op other users, set any mode, and remove owner/protect/ops from whoever they want.
..+b: //echo -a +b stands for 'Ban'. This will prevent a user from entering the channel, based on a nick!ident@host match.

because i believe that there are already nicklist popups for that.

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.