Typo commented on a Page, Typos ViewPic  -  Sep 21, 2008

New update adds zooming and a slideshow feature!

Updated 9/21/2008

1. Added the ability to zoom in by left clicking on the image. Wherever you click is where it will center the zoomed image. The first click will zoom to 1.5x, the second click zooms to 2x, the third click zooms to 2.5x and the click after that will return you to the normal view. Pressing any other key at any time during the zoom process will also return the view to normal.
  2. Added a slideshow feature. You can select "Start a slideshow" from any of the rightclick menus and also by using the slideshow button in the photo album. To stop the slideshow simply hit any key or click with the mouse. The delay between photos is adjustable in the viewpic control panel and defaults at 4 seconds.
    ...If you run the slideshow when a picture is not loaded it will default to the viewpic's save folder which is set in the control panel. If you start it by right clicking on a picture it will use the folder of the currently loaded picture and using the button in the photo album will start a slideshow in the whichever folder the photo album is in.
  3. Fixed an error with the aspect ratio in the full screen view which went undiscovered until now due to the small amount of affected photos.
  4. Various other smaller bug fixes and coding updates.

I was going to add support to set the current image as the background in mirc and infact had added it to the script with a nice dialog of its own with all available options but there was problems.
It seems to act funny when setting backgrounds in a large amount of windows/channels. If too many channels are open the backgrounds start acting up by actually dissapearing and even worse it would no longer allow the viewpic script or the viewpic photo album to load images properly so I decided to not support the option at all and removed all the 100+ lines of code I had added when adding the feature.

Like always, if you have any problems or any comments for future updates feal free to comment.

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.