EL commented on a Page, 3D Test  -  Apr 30, 2008

Shit yea lol i feel ya there i mean seriously some want to maek an use liek insane shit an can hardly take the time to learn basic identifiers an basic all together,im like wtN stop askin me to make things an help with thinsg you shouldnt even be touching in the first place they want |33+ scripts but can devote them self or dedicate them sevles to learning an trial an error an FAILING ffs i couldnt tell you how many days i sat in a #mIRC channel all alone coding tryin to make things an FAILING an i mean hardcore lol but it was the younger wannabee coder that drove me cause they like to attack servers i was on an attack me directly so i started coding to protect myself so they more i got attacked the smarter i becamse an better coder cause i sat there an coded to stop everything an i have in my server bot insane codes i wont even use cause its just weird things to protect against everything,sorry rabbbling but the point is that most come on here an \"Butcher\" codes from other then change control codes ao something weak like that an pass them off like they can do some shit when i know they never sat there for DAYS an tryed to learn it an do it even if its pathetic wen its done LOL should see some of my early codes :S yeah they want it best an want it now thats why you have ppl butchering codes an ripping full scripts an posting them here an they coem to mirc help channels an ask for insane request ppfft i with there was some one to ask wen i started lol if it wasnt for napa182 cause hes the only one on my level to talk to an throw ideas around im still be on my own so its good to have some one to ask about things an ways of doin them,and same with me it goes both was.Pfft so yeah its not only age its commitment to it an learning an doin an not givin up imsure you ll post some awesome codes BL and jonesy44 but its the rest of the lazy ppl who will just be butchering your codes so eh yeah i forgot wtf i was rambling about now lol shit.`-.-

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.