EL commented on a Page, Noa Destiny's Popups 3  -  Nov 01, 2007

Hold CTRL and press R and open your remotes section of your editor.Ok load or go to where ever this -: code :- is an then on the top right there are buttons Left to right [Find text] [Goto Line] [{}] now any time you are working with brackets is most of the time they must be a lined correctly if not the -: code :- will fail.So to prevent that and make you -: code :- work push the [{}] button on the top right you will then get if there is a error -: There seems to be a bracket mis-match around 1 :- you must correctly a line the brackets an close them, so you find where it doesn\'t close which in this case is just under your final bracket, go to just under it an put a } there then click the [{}] once more it will a line the -: code :- or tell you if there are more mis-matches in this case there was only the final closing brackets.Also see and refresh your bracket knowledge via /help brackets and as with the first one ima suggest sub pop ups and i will show you what i mean really fast..So any mistakes any one who reads this be sure an correct me and all th INFO will be after ;
menu nicklist,channel,query {
;The above will put your pop up in these places within your mIRC for acess
Funnerz Vershon[3]
;The above is the first part of the pop up an is the main menu or the first thing shown ,
;If you hold your mouse over this the second layer of the pop up will apear see below
.Quote:{
;This is the first sub menu its(one period is the first layer) what apears after holding your mouse over Funnerz Vershon[2]
;It is also the commands trigger,clicking on this will start you command,See below
..say 8,1If life is Fair 7,1then why do roses 9,1have thorns..?
; This is what your command is ment to call by clicking on the .Quote with in teh pop up sub menu,
;As with the .Quote there are periods (..)this one as you can see has 2 periods making it the second submenu,
;Better to think of it as layers,first command is the base \"Funnerz Vershon[2]\" then second command,
;You have to hover your mouse over that to get to the next layer under that which is \".Quote\",
;Then click on that to get the commands desired effect \"..say\", so as you can see base .layerone ..layer2
;Doing this saves space and you can also fit more commands an make sub menus with in submenus,
}
}
;Remeber to click on the [{}] to check your brackets an close or fix any mis-matches
; /help brackets /help pop ups

Now here i fixed everything added the last bracket and made it with submenus EXP:
menu nicklist,channel,query {
Funnerz Vershon[2]
.Quote:{
..say 8,1If life is Fair 7,1then why do roses 9,1have thorns..?
}
.Colorful smiles:{
..say SMILES!!! 4,1:) 7,1:) 8,1:) 9,1:) 11,1:) 12,1:) 13,1:) 14,1:) 0,1;-; Dull Well 1,0 Do ya like smiles now?
}
.Kick:{
..say 8,1kicks 9,1 $1 7,1In Da Shin Causing 13,1 $Rand(90,400) Damage!
}
.Rainbow:{
..say 4,4 7,7 8,8 9,9 11,11 12,12 13,13 14,1Pretty Huh!?
}
.Down:{
..say !Down
}
.Up:{
..say !up
}
.Duck:{
..say 7Heres a Duck face :()
}
}
The more you do the better you ll get an there are many ppl here that can help adn i hope i haven\'t confused you.Once again nice designs and keep on writing.`-.-

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.