Lucyfero commented on a Page, mIRC Korona - 14.8 version SOON!  -  Jul 14, 2017

AVAST consider the program a malware. Better to pack the script in a zip archive.

Alexandru  -  Jul 14, 2017

AVAST is a f*ckin bad antivirus that is looking to my installer is not signed (I don't have money for signing). Over antiviruses such as: Bitdefender, Nod32, Defender from Windows 10 that are more better than AVAST are saying that all is ok.

If you consider that my Installer has a malware or a backdoor, you'd better don't have to download/install my Script.

Why I can't pack in a ZIP? Answer: my Installer has an updating system, that means when a new version arrives, the Installer will update the old version without touching any personal files from the Script, settings, logs etc. To make the update as a ZIP and to make a tutorial how to update manually the old script will be difficult not for me, but for the most users who use my Script.

Although, i'll post additional (in my Download section) a download link with ZIP Archive (without Installer) for those who want to make a clean mIRC Korona Script (with its original settings, without logs etc.).

P.S. Thank you for your suggestion :) You can deactivate your Avast before install/update the Script and reactivate it back after it.

Alexandru  -  Jul 14, 2017

P.S. For all: The installer is made in AutoPlay Media Studio 8.5 using LUA Scripting (the Installer itself is built in a archive) and I didn't create it using other languages, i.e. you can open the installer in WinRAR or 7-zip to see all the files included in it. The web-site of this program: https://www.indigorose.com/ (Software Deployment Tools for Windows Developers; From AutoPlay menus and installer builders to software updating and binary patch creation, Indigo Rose has solutions for your entire software development team)

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.