Ozy` commented on a mIRC Script, JediMirc 3.5  -  Dec 23, 2006

As update wont be approved as soon as i xpected i will put a little comment on current version released here.

First of all, thanks for nice review RoninWarrior. As instructed in readme file all credits (plus website & contact/support) can be found in JediControls/JediHelp/Help. There are 2 parts in fact, credits for partial code solutions (coders/scripters) and for ppl who helped me out in person with tips / testing /suggestions. Snake is there also, i do consider him to be one of the best scripters ever. ;) Besides Credits section in Help file, u can find \'em all in code comments also.

Thx for comment Lindrian, now about themes u mentioned, i dont use some theme system like MTS but u can do few tweaks with ctrl+F10 or JediControls/Configure/vStylez then hit \'Default\' button to get the visuals i prefer or simply play around with options, not sure if they work on 6.2 tho (still oldskuling on 6.16 lol). As u have noticed there are CPS (Amit) and KBD (CyberLoner) both used with Author\'s permisions, tested thru years on various servers and in my opinion improved both in efficiency and compatibility. :)

I hope update will be published soon cause it brings bugfixes, few important changes/features and enhanced overal stability. Thats it for now, have some great time ircing & happy holidays everyone..seeya around guys.. :)

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.