ltpliers commented on a Page, Custom Command Adding and Deleting Script  -  Aug 13, 2014

Is there a way to add user levels to specify who can/can't use a specific new generated command? For example, if I wanted to generate a new command to post a picture but only moderators can activate that command rather than anyone in chat? I've started using this script and it works well, but was wondering if there was a way to do that to improve on it.

Lozo  -  Aug 15, 2014

You could, but you would need to manually program this in the script on the event on line 142, with a if ($1 == !command) && ($nick isop $chan)

That could work, but I have not tested it, I shall look in to adding to make it so that users can decide which commands can be performed by who.

ltpliers  -  Aug 16, 2014

Would be greatly appreciated :) I would love to see something like that definitely implemented.

Atomicfirepit  -  Jun 18, 2015

I hate to reactivate such an old post but has this been implemented? This would be one of the best things for bigger channels. love the script have been using it for ages.

Lozo  -  Jun 18, 2015

Sorry, my work load outside of scripting has increased, but this scripting project has not gone forgotten, it is unknown when this will be done, I will post a update here as soon as its available, there are some new features coming to the next release of this script which I have worked on but not yet perfected.

Thank you for bringing this up.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.