VxD aka DEATHJ0KER   -  May 09, 2012

for the moment no crashes ☺

http://youtu.be/fndkzE1-WOs

Hawkee  -  May 09, 2012

What is this? It's hard to know what I'm looking at.

VxD aka DEATHJ0KER  -  May 09, 2012

you know, the resolution is poor, unfortunately I have not found a better codec...
is the engine that handles the dialog, the treebar, nick list, only the graphic part

Hawkee  -  May 09, 2012

So it's an mIRC GUI library?

is a set of DLLs that combined together allow you to change the look and feel of the client

You can change the style of dialog boxes, mouse cursors, color, create buttons and popup, managing the transparency of window, clients and even makes coffee LoL

...is a plugin for those who don't want to spend time doing the graphics of mirc script

Hawkee  -  May 09, 2012

What language did you write the DLL in?

VxD aka DEATHJ0KER  -  May 10, 2012

Of course a single dll would solve many things, but my intention is not to create a dll, but put them together to build a plug-in for mirc
as I mentioned above use different libraries, including...
mainly i using the DCX library.DLL ( http://dcx.scriptsdb.org/forum/attachment.php?aid=54 )
for most functions, dialog boxes and popups
Color.dll to get all possible colors for each specific function
mircustom.dll for client icon change
soulcursor.dll for client cursor change
nicklust to get a full image background, colors, icons , mouse cursor, on Nick List
winsd.dll to fix a bug that I haven't figured out if it depends on dcx.dll or the client mirc on client exit

Hawkee  -  May 10, 2012

I see, so you're just having some fun with them.

VxD aka DEATHJ0KER  -  May 11, 2012

Sure Mr. Hawkee
I'm also creating a dialog that resembles the windows 8 start menu, that creates customizable buttons to which an alias or paste a code snippets
so here there is a clearer example of how DLLs work according to my code

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/wENDekMkd7/Video.wmv.html

Hawkee  -  May 11, 2012

@VxD aka DEATHJ0KER Why not do some GUI design for a website or mobile app? Lot more potential getting into those.

VxD aka DEATHJ0KER  -  May 12, 2012

the reason is... because there is already everything and more and I wouldn't have new ideas on the subject... then I ask too many questions to you ^ ^
Probably when it will be finished this script will look into other types of languages that reach new technology

I have this script to kill time and for not throwing away what I learned from the mirc script
many users who are using the mIRC client I have requested a script customizable and easy to use
I'm working on resizing buttons and dialog window, you can use it on a tablet at the resolution of 800x400 up to full desktop 1920x1080 resolution... could become a tablet pc application LoL

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.