[nas]peter   -  Apr 24, 2012

I have nothing to do! I don't know wha tI will be doing soon. Got no ideas of what to make now in Perl!

Hawkee  -  Apr 25, 2012

Why do something in perl? Maybe try to build something that fills an online need.

[nas]peter  -  Apr 25, 2012

I like Perl, I'm just getting the hang of most of it. It's decent in it's speed, and I like it better than mIRC. But yeah I have no ideas for what I can make next!

I've already built a few IRC bots >.> and done some mIRC scripting. But I won't continue mIRC a lot as it's not the language that I really like.

Hawkee  -  Apr 25, 2012

I suggest doing something outside of the realm of IRC. Maybe build a web application or even a mobile app.

[nas]peter  -  Apr 25, 2012

I'd have to go and learn Java to build a mobile app, as I'd build it for android. I don't like java :(. I'd rather use my time to master Perl before moving on to another scripting language. And a web application, as in javascript/java/php/flash?

Hawkee  -  Apr 25, 2012

Java is a really good language to learn. It's one of the best implemented languages out there. For a web app I suggest learning Python as it's a very clean, well designed language.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.