Abcdefmonkey   -  Mar 21, 2012

Hai @Sorasyn :D

Also, I like the new update @Hawkee :) Good job! Hopefully it won't be abused xD At least, not by us regular members :]

Hawkee  -  Mar 21, 2012

Thank you, and if it does I'll just have to make some changes to inhibit abuse.

Hawkee  -  Mar 21, 2012

For some reason I didn't get a notice for this. Can you post another status with @Hawkee to see if I got it fixed.

Sorasyn  -  Mar 21, 2012

I got a notice for it. Although in the email it had my mention number rather than my name. On another note: Hello Abcdefmonkey! How is your java class going?

Hawkee  -  Mar 21, 2012

@Sorasyn Thank you, I need to fix that.

Abcdefmonkey  -  Mar 21, 2012

I passed it with a 98 @Sorasyn :D I'm ready for the advanced Java class. Java was pretty fun to learn. :) Also, @Hawkee, you could implement a certain post requirement for @mention and status updates? Just a thought! :)

Sorasyn  -  Mar 21, 2012

Wow good stuff. Planning on submitting Java snippets now? I'm currently reworking a snippet I submitted a few months ago.

Abcdefmonkey  -  Mar 21, 2012

I only know basic stuff right now.. so, not much I can submit :P

Hawkee  -  Mar 21, 2012

@Abcdefmonkey I don't think we want a post requirement for status updates, but I may consider a like requirement for @mentions in the future. We'll see how it goes.

Also, feel free to submit the basic stuff, anything can help. I'd love to see more Java on the site.

Sorasyn  -  Mar 21, 2012

Well judging from your forum posts I'd say you're at least fairly decent at Java. My first Java snippet was a console bomb game. xD

Abcdefmonkey  -  Mar 22, 2012

@Hawkee Well, I was just offering some suggestions ^_^

@Sorasyn - Thanks! :) Makes me feel better xD

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.