turbuiance commented on a Page, Pandoras Talking Bot  -  Feb 11, 2012

Thanks ford.. great snippet.. Question.. I have tried with no success .. How would i make it so i don't have to turn the bot on? So it would be turned on in any room.. Im using one of my pandorabots and added it to the list that you made.. I would basically just want the script to be auto on in every room I join and have my pandorabot be the one selected.. If thats possible.. or even a On/off trigger someone could use in the channel incase im not infront of the computer to turn on myself... Thanks!
Oh one other thing.. When the question is sent to pandorabot.com does it include the bots name? I'm training a bot just wondering if when someone asks "bot how are you?" if "bot how are you?" is sent for a response or "how are you?" is sent? If bot name is sent too, is there a way to remove it when the question is sent.. Reason i ask is because sometimes i get weird responses back from pandorabots and i believe its because the bots name is included in the question.. I have it set so it loses focus of someone after 3 seconds so people have to keep sayng bot name to carry a convo with it. THanks again ford! Great jon on all your snippets

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.