GTAXL commented on a Page, Auto Connect/Join/Identify v3  -  Jan 11, 2012

Hi. Hopefully I just woke you up out of the dead. I didn't notice you're reply was this quick and on the same day. Now it's like a new year. Anyway, I'm sticking to your v2.1 due to the auto ghost. Let me state what you should have in your new version and why it should be there. Auto-Ghost because say you have a bot. My bot has an alternative nick and it's named GBot1-Ping and his normal nick is GBot1. First of all, you see the alternative nick doesn't look all appealing, also it doesn't have it's main nick so some triggers and script that use can't. Also, if I set a topic it'll say GBot1-Ping. Without the fuss of waiting for the other nick to ping and change his nick, auto-ghost helps keep my bot's main nick! If you don't like this functionality, do what you did in V2.1, add a checkmark so people can use it if they wish. Auto-Oper should be implemented because on cetain networks I may have an o-line and I want to be able to auto oper up. Modes on connect, this should be in the format of +modes-modes ex. +RTB-h (of course, per network bases you set it to :) ) Hope this helps.

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.