while you are at it why don't you add in:

/chat_in_room
/doing_an_action
/make_me_quit
/show_only_to_me
/who_is_that
/join_this_room
/leave_this_room

then you wouldn't need to actually know how to use IRC at all. You'd just have to learn those commands instead...

yes that was sarcasm, sorry. I don't mean to be an ass but seriously?
why not make the variables use mirc's built in /set and /unset along with /echo
that way people can learn the right way of doing it, and just add some echo reply information which mirc doesn't do as standard like: your variable was set/unset.
The closest I can see to useful is the getvar but that is easily accomplished with //echo -a %varname

There's no reason I can see for this at all. One of the first things someone learns for coding is the /set and /unset along with /echo -a
this just confuses the issue with unneeded complications.

If you are going to make a coding help script, why not run it as an interactive script that people can do themselves with mirc's normal commands. If It's for a bot then it's even easier, just make the bot pose hypothetical variable names and ask them to answer them.

how can I remove my variable? it's called: %kick.count.ROOMNAME (reply with !answer ...) !answer /unset %kick.count.ROOMNAME CORRECT! how do I check what is in my variable? it's called: %brb.count.ROOMNAME !answer /echo -a %brb.count.ROOMNAME Close! remember to use double slash. /echo -a will show the name, not check inside it. Use //echo -a now that would be useful for learning. As I can see right now you are just making new commands to learn and adding a bit of info to it.
 Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.