Gex commented on a Page, Auto Away on Idle  -  Feb 24, 2006

RusselB when RoninWarrior said \"needs dialog alignment and some wasted space issues\" he didnt say sth wrong maybe alignment isnt so important but he is rite the dialog u made isnt aligned perfectly and when he said wasted space he meant wasted space in the dialog design like the space down to the combo box...anyway in Dialog studio there is Alignment options like the visual basic one\'s choose 2 or 3 controls then rite click then alignment and there u can find the options which will give u 100% good looking better. sth else i wanna say. roninwarrior didnt say its bad snippet and he refered to some drawbacks in the dialog and this is sth i respect for a reason; when i rate a script the first thing i look to is the quality of the code and its functionality the second thing is the design if exists.like in mirc.net exactly gives score on design / functionality .
@yoinx roninwarrior didnt say sth wrong the dialog needs to be modified if someone has worked or sold vb project b4 u would know what ronin means.most of programers write the code and let the designers design the forms/menus etc..

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.