FordLawnmower commented on a Page, Twitter single token status update  -  Sep 08, 2011

This script works fine Aha2Y. I use this script 12 times everyday and I have tested it clean on XP and Win 7, 32 bit and 64 bit on both mIRC 6.35 and 7.x. I have also tested this repeatedly on different flavors of linux with wine.
It sounds to me like you have a script conflict of some sort. Don't see this line anywhere: > Authorization: OAuth realm="/statuses/update.xml", $3
My guess would be that your socket debug script is causing the problem. Try unloading it.

@sockdata 4Sockwrite failed you have specified a switch & socket name but no data.
Nothing fails here. It just called sending a blank line. The protocol for sending your update is BlankLine CRLF, Your Update, BlankLine CRLF. It won't work any other way.
If you still have problems after you unload the debugger thing, test the script with a blank mIRC.
If you still have problems then you need to go back to the top of the script and review your keys.

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.