Pangaea commented on a Page, Pan's IRC ART - Volume 3 (ULTRA MEGA PACK) **26 Images**  -  Aug 24, 2011

heres another one that dosnt bother reading last relevant text
Aha2Y, if you take time out to study carefully what i said to jethro right above your last post
I grab sprites from the web, sometimes from sprite sheets or other icon type website, I then size them to their raw pixles - i bring up an mirc pallet in photoshop and begin to replace each colour from the original image with mirc closest equivalent, After that i whip it into another image to mirc converter. I save any further editing there out as the final text file.

Its really quite easy, and dosent take any time at all.. apart from the photoshop cleanup stage

If anyone is interested I can do a vid tutorial on one example and provide links to any tools needed, such as the converter.

When i thought to make these I honestly figured folks might like them.. and to some extent be grateful.. never in my wildest dreams did I expect to be consistently and persistently attacked for providing them on all 3 posts. I dunno what happened to hawkee in recent years but there is most certainly a distinct sting in the air from some users that ive noticed (not just these posts but from around the site in general). Due to this shameful almost childlike behaviour from some I wont bother posting any more of these here, or any other post for that matter. Someone else can take the arbitrary abuse for what seems "abuse sake" ... but eh, i suppose its the same with a lot of things.. the kids have to take over eventually.

Thankyou hawkee for all the years, and thanks for all the wonderful help and scripts (you all know who you are)
its been fun!

pan-out

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.