FordLawnmower commented on a Page, World of Warcraft Armory Script  -  Jun 04, 2011

@edb The Author of this script didn't go "poof" . I do not and have never used world of warcraft, in fact , I only know that is is some sort of a game. The reason there is no new progress on this script is because the new site is junk and doesn't provide any of the information that the old one did.
If someone knows of another site that provides the same information as the old one, please post the sitename along with a detailed description of how the script should work and what information should be gathered from each command. Please provide working examples , along with valid links to search results pages.
You may also come to irc.Geekshed.net #Script-Help to make your request.
btw, Your comment was deleted edb. The code that you posted is here -->> http://pastebin.com/hc1fNgXU
Please don't post large blocks of redundant code here. 98% or what you posted is already at the top of this page, so please just use a pastebin link.

@Gosy No worries. I just need to know what information should be returned from irc from the new site. Since nobody ever posted back a response to my comment, this post has died.
My original Comment:

The site is completely different and doesn't appear to have character information available for search ;/
If you think a search script for this site would be useful, please take a moment to study the site and explain to me how the script should work and what information it should return.

If you know of another site that has both wow armory and stats information, please post the link here and I will consider a rewrite with the new site.

Please keep in mind that I do not and have never played wow. I know nothing about it, so please explain thoroughly.

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.