N3M3S1S commented on a Page, IRC Guard 5000 (V5)- Black List  -  Apr 06, 2011

Dodge

Works fine. I had to remove a few nicks lol O.o_HEARTS_o.O comes through sometimes.
Works Great. Cause it saved my ass once Ima give it an 8
Big like.

Thank you Dodge.

The names that come in the list are names used by known internet predators. Removing them is your choice but it is recommnded that you leave them.

Also, looked into the wbesite problem. This is what the 000webhost.com admins are saying:

000webhost.com Admins

Server #19 is down (we are working on it)
We apologize for any inconveniences, but Server #19 is down at the moment. Our admin team is currently checking what is the problem. We will post an update if this problem cannot be fixed in next 2 hours.

Please do not submit and tickets about this issue and do not increase our work load as we are fully dedicated in resolving this server problem. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

NOTE: the update feature on V4 will not work and cause an error with the website being down (since the socket cannot establish a connection to the CodersElite website. The problem is being fixed via the 000webhost.com admins. Also the help file and other items are also not available until "server 19" is fixed. If problem persists more than 24 hours, I may temporarily move the information over to the old mIRC DeluXe website for temporary keeping.

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.