Jethro commented on a Page, Whois tracker with IP locator  -  Feb 14, 2011

Dean, as I have said time and again, you're imagining things. No one's claimed he or she's an elite or expert. You're putting "names" in people's mouths. You need to get rid of such absurd mentality of yours.

Regardless of what's a better method or not, scakk wants his socket coding style kept as reserved as intended when he's made it. We should accommodate that and improve it with our courteous suggestions and whatnot. We do not belittle someone's work and throw it away and then replace it with our examples...unless the script by itself is a total disaster.

Did you first start at socket like you do now? I think not. You must have learned from others' methods and taken their approaches as you preferred format when making a socket script, along with some of your ideas. What you've demonstrated here is very similarly typical to napa, sunslayer and I have been doing with sockets before you've submitted your first-ever post regarding sockets at Hawkee.

P.S. I use sockclose event from time to time; are you gonna tell me I shouldn't just because you think so?

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.