Warriorii commented on a Page, Number Game  -  Jan 20, 2011

The Walker, are u using the script in your mirc or a different mirc? if your using it in your mirc and trying to run it from the same mirc it's not going to work. you cant trigger your own script. try putting it in a different mirc, if you have a bot put it in there and try it, because everyone i have talked to says it is working fine for them. i even grabbed this script again and put it in one of my bots and tried it and it worked fine. anyway let me know how it turns out...
this came from my bot that is using the script check and see if they are exact. If they are different try grabbing all of the code again because i have updated it a few times.

menu channel {
  Number Game
  .Set Channel:set %ng #$?"Enter Name Of Channel Here, Without The #" | echo $ja $+ 11,1 Channel is set to %ng  $+ $ja
  .Check Set Channel: echo  $ja $+ 8,1 Number Game will be played in %ng  $+ $ja
  .Check Low Score: if (%high == 50) echo 12 There is no Low Score yet | else echo $ja $+ 8,1 $read(highscore.ini) With %high Guesses  $+ $ja | { halt }
  .Remove User: write -c highscore.ini | unset  -s %high %ng
  .Open Highscore.ini:run notepad $scriptdirhighscore.ini
 Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.