Phil_FW commented on a Page, Away Snippet  -  Jan 09, 2011

Here is a version of it with the setting of away and back nicks and an amsg. Along with regular 12 hour time but the one thing you need to change is on the time.. i have it say EST... so if you're not EST.. then you need to change it :D

menu Channel {
  .Away
  ..ON: set %AwayMSG $$?"What is your away Reason?" | set %AwayNICK $$?"What do you want your away nick to be?" | set %BackNICK $$?"What do you want your back nick to be?" | set %AwayControl ON | set %Awaytime $time(dddd mmmm dd yyyy h:nn TT) EST | nick %AwayNICK | amsg I'm away bitches... Reason? Here's your damn reason you bastard: %AwayMSG
  ..OFF: set %AwayControl OFF | unset %AwayNICK | amsg I'm back from %AwayMSG bitches :P | nick %BackNICK | unset %BackNICK | unset %AwayMSG
}

ON *:TEXT:*:#:{
  tokenize 32 $strip($1-)
  if (%AwayControl == ON) {
    if ($me isin $1-) {
      notice $nick .:[I am away]:. .:[I left at: %AwayTime ]:. .:[Current time: $time(dddd mmmm dd yyyy h:nn TT) EST ]:. .:[ Reason: %AwayMSG ]:.
    }
    if ($me != $1-) {
      { HALT }
    }
  }
  if (%AwayControl != ON) {
    { HALT }
  }
}

ON *:ACTION:*:#:{
  tokenize 32 $strip($1-)
  if (%AwayControl == ON) {
    if ($me isin $1-) {
      notice $nick .:[I am away]:. .:[I left at: %AwayTime ]:. .:[Current time: $time(dddd mmmm dd yyyy h:nn TT) EST ]:. .:[ Reason: %AwayMSG ]:.
    }
    if ($me != $1-) {
      { HALT }
    }
  }
  if (%AwayControl != ON) {
    { HALT }
  }
}
alias gone {
  set %AwayTime $time(dddd mmmm dd yyyy h:nn TT) EST
  set %AwayControl ON
}
 Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.