MashhitDK commented on a Page, Simple Time Script  -  Dec 29, 2010

Was just posting a other way to do it that would work
if the ($strip($1) == !time) in code 1 wasn't working for him.
Then the above would work.
And the above script is not My normal scripting style.
i use ($1 == W/E) for My commands... and/or ($1 isin %W/E)
and I normally don't use flood for My commands... only form for flood protection is SPAM ( as in repeat ) and that works for "cmds" as well if people SPAM them.

on *:TEXT:*:#: { inc -u5 $+(%,$1) 
  ;*** SETTiNG COMMAND
  set %CMD $strip($1)
  ;*** !TIME
  if (%CMD == !time) && ($+(%,$1) <= 1) { msg # The time is $+(14,$asctime(HH:nn:ss TT),) 15[ 5TimeZone $+(14GMT,$gmt(z),) 15] }
  ;*** !DATE
  elseif (%CMD == !date) && ($+(%,$1) <= 1) { msg # 15[ $+(14,$asctime(dddd),) 15] The $+(14,$asctime(dd),) of $+(14,$asctime(mmmm),) 15[ 5Date 15] $+(14,$asctime(mmmm),14/14,$asctime(dddd)15,/14,$asctime(yyyy),) 15[ $+(5,$asctime(mm/dd/yy),) 15] }
  ;*** !DAY
  elseif (%CMD == !day) && ($+(%,$1) <= 1) { msg # 15[ $+(,$asctime(dddd),) 15] The $+(14,$ord($asctime(dd)),) of $+(14,$asctime(mmmm),) or is it $+(14,$asctime(mmmm),) the $+(14,$ord($asctime(dd)),) ? 14- Either way... My spider sense tells Me the time is $+(14,$asctime(HH:nn:ss TT),) }
  ;*** MORE COMMAND AND SO ON AND SO ON
  unset %CMD
}

ooO( Took Me a while since I found fail looking for this... so was editing own stuff... but )
This is how I normally would go about if if I had to add flood
The previous script above was just a other way to show how it would work with $strip
Not something I would do normally
But I script pretty weird... no doubt about that... but I like it "clean" ???

EDIT
2 slow onces again :P
And come to think of it not quite sure I would go about it like I posted above... but will do the trick and with flooder added

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.