Lucius commented on a Page, CHAT BOT RPG / FIGHTING / SLAVERY / GAME  -  Jul 31, 2010

Damn I had hoped that would work. (meaning the name adds at the end of the script)

Here are the text files direct.
Just open the zip, move the text files into your main IRC folder.

http://www.filedropper.com/monstertextfiles

So you know; you can add any name you wish for yourself, it is literally just a few text files with names in, and if you do add any, make sure you leave no blank lines underneath or it will sometimes show blank like you are seeing now.

My apologies for the failed list, I'll edit the snippet now and provide the link to the files up there as well. I had hoped to avoid doing this, I was hoping it would be all-in-one.

By the way Anthos, the first level or two are quite simple replies but it gets better further on. It was a learning experience for me to make the rpg and by the time it reached level 10+ I was losing interest and decided to start thinking about a real rpg script. it's still far from ready but all being well, I will post it here eventually.

PatrickHa  -  Feb 23, 2014

I think I am 2 years late, but is there a way to get the monsters file? none of the above links work and I am not sure of the syntax to make my own file... Thanks!

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.