Lucius commented on a Page, Money System for Chatters  -  Jul 16, 2010

I'm posting this on any scripts I have made:

I have expanded the money system to include fighting & slavery (example below)

If I get enough requests for it to be worth the effort, I shall unleash it here in as close to easyloading format as possible.

FIGHTING------vv

«Fri-1:46pm» !fight NiHiLiSt
«Fri-1:46pm» Lucius smacks NiHiLiSt in the face, the fight is on!
«Fri-1:46pm» NiHiLiSt struggles to block the attacks from Lucius and then... Artfully, Lucius dances with death, blood and guts fly from NiHiLiSt. 9 wins.
«Fri-1:46pm» Let's collect the bets and winnings... Lucius won 344C, NiHiLiSt making up 25% of the winnings by losing 86C
«Fri-1:46pm» !fight NiHiLiSt
«Fri-1:46pm» Lucius runs up to NiHiLiSt and lays down the gauntlet!
«Fri-1:46pm» NiHiLiSt's attacks are turned or countered again and again... Lucius suddenly sits down and starts praying, NiHiLiSt drops to the floor as a Demon directly removes their soul and eats it. 10 wins.
«Fri-1:46pm» Let's collect the bets and winnings... Lucius won 432C, NiHiLiSt making up 25% of the winnings by losing 108C
«Fri-1:47pm» !fight NiHiLiSt
«Fri-1:47pm» Lucius gets all up in NiHiLiSt's face, itching for a fight!
«Fri-1:47pm» NiHiLiSt strikes Lucius and hits a log instead SUBSTITUTION JUTSU... CENSORED! Lucius wipes the blood from their face and loots the corpse. 11 wins.
«Fri-1:47pm» Let's collect the bets and winnings... Lucius won 640C, NiHiLiSt making up 25% of the winnings by losing 160C
«Fri-1:47pm» !myfights
--> Notice - From.. NiHiLiSt - You have fought: 19 times. 11 Wins. 7 Losses. 1 Ties.

Slavery-----vv

«Fri-1:51pm» .buy NiHiLiSt
«Fri-1:51pm» Haha, I am slave trader you can't own me.
«Fri-1:51pm» .buy napa182
«Fri-1:51pm» ~ NiHiLiSt - sells the deeds for napa182 to Lucius @ 10,000C First time buyer!!! napa182 you are now Lucius's SLAVE
«Fri-1:51pm» .owns napa182
«Fri-1:51pm» Lucius owns napa182!!! Someone call human rights, that slave is missing some limbs!!
«Fri-1:51pm» .owns napa182
«Fri-1:51pm» Lucius owns napa182!!! And I hope they use the free whip they got on purchase.
«Fri-1:52pm» .buy blah_random
«Fri-1:52pm» ~ NiHiLiSt - sells the deeds for blah_random to Lucius @ 10,000C First time buyer!!! blah_random you are now Lucius's SLAVE
«Fri-1:52pm» .myslaves
--> Notice - From.. NiHiLiSt - Slaves in order of purchase: napa182 blah_random
«Fri-1:52pm» .freeslave napa182
«Fri-1:52pm» Lucius just let napa182 go free! They get 5000C from the local Anti-Slavery Group!

final note...
the slavery and the fighting are linked, you aren't allowed to start a fight against someone who owns you, and as the rest of my scripts, you need the money system in place for it to work.

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.