gooshie commented on a Page, Case Insensitive Replace  -  Apr 25, 2010

Hawkee
Because, you changed the code so when I put a bbcode image tag it does not evaluate and display the image within the snippet (but still displays in the listing). I like the look of my snippet listings when they have an 'icon' for each snippet. If you will notice I used to use one mIRC 'icon' image for all my mIRC scripts unless I had another image I specifically wanted to associate with that snippet. With this new change the only option is to use the screenshot thing which can not be set to an image previously uploaded and also has the disadvantage of being hyperlinked to the screenshot image which in this case would be just a waste of a click/time/bandwidth. Previously when I used an image as just an icon I would not hyperlink the image back to the image file. I was thinking an option like the screenshot thing you now have but for setting an icon would be helpful if it allowed choosing from a hawkee list of icons or user's previously uploaded images or uploading a new image. These 'icons' would NOT be hyperlinked back to their image file. If no icon was selected it could default to the present behavior. If you did choose to add this 'icon' feature maybe have it appear in the snippet below the title and to the left of Average Score in addition to it showing up in listings. But, maybe I am the only one that would use it. By the way, I noticed also the change in the 'Tags' with making it comma separated values which of course allows Tags to be multiple words now. Good job and thanks for providing such a fun site.

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.