Austin commented on a Page, Mirror Channel  -  Aug 31, 2009

Updated, uses rawmode instead all the other ones, so even servers can trigger this.
btw i have a REALLY awesome alternative to this, but idk if i wanna release it :p
it connects to your computer on a desired port to an ircd (so far i've only tested on unreal) then connects to a real irc server then relays EVERYTHING it sees from the real server to your ircd except server msgs, pms, and private notices. so when you join a channel on your ircd its as if your actually there ^^ the only problem is unreal doesnt support +ps so any channel with +p it doesnt relay, the who set topic and what time isn't correct (too lazy to fix this one atm :p) same thing for +b/I/e the full name in the whoises on your server aren't correct (i would fix this so it gives the correct info, but that mean whoising everyone the joins after it links the channel, and on popular channels you could flood yourself off) of course, as we all know what is relayed on your ircd isn't space-preserved D: but $ % and #'s arent evaluated ^^
anyways im just blabbering on not like anyone cares anyways xD

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.