Prelude commented on a Page, spank  -  Jun 04, 2009

ROFL@weasel, you serious are not saying other ppl fail are you?, gimme a break kid, look at your codes, everyone of them are fail, useless, hell you're comments are a waste of space, you CANNOT help actually expect to help people on this site with things like this for code.

on *:text:!dentist*:#: {
  /set %dentist $rand(1,4)
  if (%dentist == 1) { msg $chan WAAAAAAAAA I DON WANNA GO TO DE DENTIST WAAAAAAAAA :'O }
  if (%dentist == 2) { msg $chan I gotta get a tooth pulled YOUR NOT GETTING MY TOOTH!!! :-X }
  if (%dentist == 3) { msg $chan I Juft Gwot Mye Toof Puwwed }
  if (%dentist == 4) { msg $chan I LIKE DENTISTS }
}

Hell i was even nice enough to pick ONE of the codes you have that actually works (yw;)). You have repeats of codes over and over, most of the same damn mistakes in each, not to mention fricken useless, boring and you have the gull to disregard the coders that take the time over and over again to help you, and you just toss it aside and go on with your utter nonsense, then a few posts later of failing you're on to try to help other people, dumb dumb listen to us for once and DO NOT try to help users. And before i go, why is like everyother snipp you post ''helped by pickle'', rofl you're so bad you should be ripping ;p. go play kid, outside ina tree, anything other then being on hawkee.com trying to help.

:icanhaznaturalselectionplzkthxbai:

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.