Kirby commented on a Page, Get the F out  -  Mar 30, 2009

Those are quite mean channel messages. :d

For

if ($nick ison #lol) || if ($nick ison #girl-ed) || if ($nick ison #blue_lover)|| if ($nick ison #vnm) {

and

if ($chan isin %parts.list) {

, they weren't found anywhere else in this script, therefore irrelevant.

For the other "random kick message" part, you can simply use /var with tokens instead of using /set with $rand.

For example,

set %gtfo $r(1,20) {
          if (%gtfo == 1) { msg $chan good riddens, $nick really freaks me right the fock out... }
          if (%gtfo == 2) { msg $chan I'm gonna miss that guy... bye $nick $+ ... }
          if (%gtfo == 3) { msg $chan It's a dark day when even $nick leaves us... }
          if (%gtfo == 4) { msg $chan OMG, $nick is finally gone...come on out guys... }
          if (%gtfo == 5) { msg $chan Damn, and I was gonna confess my love to $nick today...oh well... }
          if (%gtfo == 6) { msg $chan $nick won't be gone long... $chan is like a drug... }
          if (%gtfo == 7) { msg $chan $nick $+ , you can run, but you can't hide. }
          if (%gtfo == 8) { msg $chan so, $nick $+ , you just gonna leave without so much as a kind farewell? }
          if (%gtfo == 9) { msg $chan yeah, $nick $+ , you better GET RIGHT THE FOCK OUT!!!! }
          if (%gtfo == 10) { msg $chan god, I hate $nick $+ ... }

can be replaced with:

var %gtfo good riddens, $nick really freaks me right the fock out...|I'm gonna miss that guy... bye $nick $+ ...|It's a dark day when even $nick leaves us...|OMG, $nick is finally gone...come on out guys...|Damn, and I was gonna confess my love to $nick today...oh well...|$nick won't be gone long... $chan is like a drug...|$nick $+ , you can run, but you can't hide.|so, $nick $+ , you just gonna leave without so much as a kind farewell?|yeah, $nick $+ , you better GET RIGHT THE FOCK OUT!!!!|god, I hate $nick $+ ...
        msg $chan $gettok(%gtfo,$r(1,$numtok($gtfo,124)),124)

msg $chan $gettok(%gtfo,$r(1,$numtok($gtfo,124)),124)

can be also be rewritten as

msg $chan $gettok(%gtfo,$r(1,10),124)

, since there are 10 kick messages in total.

[size=16]Use /help Token Identifiers for more information on tokens..[/size]

Needless to say, the halts are unecessary, and

if ($nick == $me) { halt }
  else {

can be changed to

if ($nick != $me) {
 Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.