Cheiron commented on a Page, SassIRC Flood Protection Module V 1.7  -  Feb 16, 2009

it takes a bit of fidling to get the settings right for the kick / kickban but it does work Mhz. ideally you should be running mirc 6.35 for this script as the older ones will have issues with the coding used.
PunkTuReD and i have been toying with a beta 1.7 version atm that allows selective immunity from triggering to either halfops, ops, or both depending on the settings selected.
it has been a lot of trial and error but the beta 1.7 is looking good and runs well. no errors that i can find and i have tried lol... only issue we have atm is the radio buttons. but with a bit of fiddling this is overcome anyway with the script. the bugfix may or may not be fixable but it is not vital to the script as it will work with some patience. Maybe RusselB if he gets a look at this comment may want to have a look and a ponder over.
otherwise i think the beta 1.7 can be released and the introduction here edited just to show how to set the immunity and the way to do it.

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.