Linuxuser commented on a Page, Commands Script (v7.5)  -  Jan 20, 2009

this script was terribly wrong it's needs a rewrite i can write something twice as good in five minutes btw it only needs one event not 13 seperate ones like this, also don't send messages to the channel as it will anoy other users and finally use # not $chan its quicker to process same as "raw -q kick # $nick" instead of "kick # $nick"

"on :JOIN:#:{ msg $nick For bot commands type !commands
}
on
:TEXT:*:#:{ if (!commands isin $1-) { msg $nick Regular commands for this bot are: !commands, !site, !info, !time, and !pm. For op commands, say !opc }
elseif (!site isin $1-) { msg $nick www.bluepower10.webs.com }
elseif (!info isin $1-) { msg $nick This code was made by Bluepower10. Bluepower10 Productions owns this script at http://bluepower10.webs.com }
elseif (!time isin $1-) { msg $nick The global time is $time and the current date is $date }
elseif (!pm isin $1-) { query $nick Hello $nick ! You asked me to PM you, so here I am. What did you want? }
elseif ($nick !isop #) { msg $nick You're not oped on # }
elseif (!ban isin $1-) { mode # +b $2 }
elseif (!unban isin $1- { mode # -b $2 }
elseif (!+i isin $1-) { mode # +i }
elseif (!-i isin $1-) { mode # -i }
elseif (!+m isin $1-) { mode # +m }
elseif (!+m isin $1-) { mode # -m }
elseif (!kick isin $1-) { raw -q kick # $2 you were kicked upon request of $nick }
elseif (!opc isin $1-) { msg $nick Op commands for this bot are: !ban < nickname here >, !unban < nickname here >, !kick < nickname here >, !+m, !im, !+i, !-i, and !topic. Note: These commands only work for ops and if the bot is an op. }
elseif (!updates isin $1-) { msg $nick For updates for this bot go to http://www.hawkee.com/snippet/5615/ }"

pls use this as the update, unless you can create better ;)

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.