napa182 commented on a Page, A variation of Kick Bans **UPDATED**  -  Dec 10, 2008

you can combine

/mode $chan +b $address($2,2)
/kick $chan $2

into

ban -k # $2 2 reason

As well as combining

if ($nick isop $chan) || ($nick ishop $chan) {

into

if ($nick(#,$nick,oh)) {

also i see you have it read a var for the kick count that you dont set.
On the part where you have

if ($2 == <nickhere>) {

you can have away to either set a var with nicks to make it not trigger on, or leave it the way it is, or use $istok so you can add more on that line without doing a bunch of

if ($2 == <nick1here>) || ($2 == <nick2here>) || ($2 == <nick3here>) {

$istok way

if ($istok(nick1 nick2 nick3,$2,32)) {

or useing $istok with a var to hold the nicks

if ($istok(%nicks,$2,44)) {

so that way you could set a var like %nicks nick1,nick2,nick3 and so on. The 44 = comma, and 32 = space. it's what ever is between nick1 and nick2 so on.

You can also place all them "on text event's" under one event. This is just one of many ways it can be done.

on $@*:text:/^[!-`]kb/Si:#:{
  if ($nick(#,$nick,oh) && $2 != $me && $2 ison # && !$($+(%,kbflood,.,$nick),2)) {
    set -u3 $+(%,kbflood,.,$nick) on
    if ($istok(nick1 nick2,$2,32)) { .notice $nick xD Nub nice try | halt }
    if ($left($strip($1),1) == $chr(45)) { inc $+(%,k,.,$chan,.,$server) 1 | ban -k # $2 2 0.:. 7Kick Count: $($+(%,k,.,$chan,.,$server),2) 0.:. }
    if ($left($strip($1),1) == $chr(96) || $left($strip($1),1) == $chr(33)) { ban -k # $2 2 $iif($left($1,1) == $chr(33),Bannned.,$read(kb.txt)) } 
  }
}

One more thing. You could have it write the txt file on an "on load event" like..

on *:load:{
  if (!$isfile(kb.txt)) {
    write kb.txt "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!"
    write kb.txt "When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"
    write kb.txt "I'm an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house."
    write kb.txt "I remmember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof."
  }
}

Anyway's nice idea, and keep up the coding...

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.