conpmana commented on a Page, mIRC Bot Template  -  Dec 09, 2008

Kasaba real name is TERRYCKE WRIGHT, I knew him from playing an online game called king of chaos, after playing the game with him for sometime you build a bond and I got to know him. About 1 year goes by and he starts to tell me how white people are being killed in South Africa and how he wanted to move to the United States, so I decided to help him. I had a job set up and a place for him to live, I was also going to pay for his plane ticket and give him start up money when he got here in the US. I felt really bad for him and what was happening there. He told me when applying for a travel VISA to come to the USA it would look better if he had money in his bank account and if the VISA didn’t got though he would send me my money back. I sent him $1,000.00 USD VIA Western Union which the fee to send the money was a few hundred dollars extra but he picked up $1,000 USD:
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):

Date of Order:
10/15/2008

Amount Sent:
$1000.00

Receiver Name:
TERRYCKE WRIGHT

Picked Up

Well his VISA was denied and when I tried to get my money back he told me he was mugged on a train and lost all the money. Now he dont respond to my emails or PM's and I am a huge sucker for sending him that money:

thx Take care Richard ttyl, you have helped me make a dream come true here :) when i pick u up from the airport then we say that :) ummm that I will let you know... by even next week wednesday :) so talk to you then lol and at the airport :) Session Close: Wed Oct 15 18:39:20 2008 Session Start: Mon Oct 20 14:50:34 2008 Session Ident: Kasbah Session Ident: Kasbah (Casper@Cyanide-D7E7B23F.majic.org) hey conpmana hey is catchy on irc cathy nope not yet she should be home in 3 hours did you get my email ? when u send ohh a few days ago mate been trying to get you on IRC wanted to say thnak you very much and that I got the money The log on him saying he got stabbed is on my home computer but I just have to say don’t trust him and if you have dealing with him be on guard, because of him I wont ever help anyone I don’t really know again ever. I am a sucker to the 10th degree and cost me $1,000 to figure that out so thank you terrycke.
 Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.