DragonFlare commented on a Page, address logger  -  Nov 28, 2008

I never said i couldnt take constructive critism but im talking about the comments you guys leave like this sucks and all that bs some of the comments you guys leave are not nice at all and dont even have anything to do with constructive critism but Napa182 i didnt mean to just direct that comment at you im talking about everyone on hawkee the new scriptors arnt gonna wanna post scripts if you gtuys dog them on there first few scripts now me i could carless because im gonna do it the way i want to weither you guys like it or not your amoung the few people i listen to Napa182 all the others i ignore be\cause of the bs they post EL is another one but his critism can sometimes be offending to others i've read some of the posts he put he can be a real *** sometimes im not saying anything bad about him because all of us can be one at some point or another its just that they need to lighten up on begginers and accually post helpfull things not things that will scare the new scriptors off thats all im saying i've known you since i first sttarted posting on hawkee Napa182 and you seem like a nice guy but some of your comments are hurtfull to and i admit ive posted some hurtfull things but i try not to because i dont want to make anyone feel like there not welcom on Hawkee

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.