Akishoot commented on a Page, Another Blacklist  -  Oct 28, 2008

@ a careful warchild: Unfortunately it's not my responsibility to make up scripts to fit in with other scripts. I can make it to use to my own advantage, which in fact, is /black for me.

@ Bullet_Dodger: With the coding available above, any user with the general knowledge of mIRC scripting should be able to piece together an alias for it; good luck.

@ Stapler: I'm not quite sure what the problem is there for you. I've tested it thoroughly and have not had any problems. I believe some of the other users have not had m/any problems with it. Be sure you pasted it in an empty mIRC file. If the problem persists, oh well, I guess you're out of luck.

I will not be updating this script any further. Any updates made will be mandatory updates that I find actually improve the usage of the script, and is not just another feature to get in the way.

I'm sorry if I seem a little blunt with my answers, but I've pretty much stopped mIRC scripting. I will make for-fun scripts every once-in-awhile or other "useful" scripts if I find something that I haven't already coded. I've covered just about all there is to make that can still be considered "useful."

Anyways, good luck with your personal updates to the code, and have fun!

• Akishoot
 Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.