Superior commented on a Page, Bad Word Kicker  -  Sep 29, 2008

Uhh... Well, your script isn't useful! I wonder why you posted this...
This won't match the given words :S

Your solutions won't work either

on *:TEXT:*:*:{
  if ($1- == fark || Wanker || Dickhead || Pussy || Asswipe || Prick || !@#$ || @#$ || !@#$ || black || black || Nigga || Barstard || stfu || F(_)CK || Homo || Gay || Lesbo){
.mode $chan +b $nick
.mode $chan +b $+ $address($$1,5)
.kick $chan $nick $Nick Saying That Word is prohibited
 }
}

This won't work either, incorrect usage of regex...

on @*:TEXT:*:#:{ if ($regex($1-,/fark|Wanker|Dickhead|asswipe|prick|!@#$|@#$|!@#$|black|black|nigga|barstard|Stfu|F(_)ck|homo|gay|lesbo)/) { kick $chan $nick Don't Curse } }

Why are you just doing $1-...
Think about that!

And when you have an answer, think about the fact why people are posting scripts... Yours make no sense...!
Sorry if this is hard for you, but I hope you learn from the script(s) we (the others and I) are posting! Try to get the best from all of them. Not by copying, but by understanding line after line...

With the knowledge you get from it, you can make scripts like this, which are even better than the ones posted above. If you get at that level, you can post it at Hawkee! Surprise us, with new scripts, better scripts, working scripts! Good luck ;)
I am sure that if you understand the knowlegde of mIRC scripting better, you will be inspired with great ideas!

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.