napalm` commented on a Page, Advanced Specific Multi Ignore System  -  Sep 22, 2008

i had this with another of my scripts and nearly deleted my entire account with hawkee because of certain comments made. other users probably do delete their accounts or stop trying as they feel unwanted despite trying their best[/b]

Sounds to me like someone needs to man up.

Ignore

This feature allows you to ignore various types of messages from users. You can either choose to ignore a user completely, or to ignore only specific messages from a user.

nick!userid@host,private,invite,ctcp

The /ignore command

/ignore [-lrpcntikdwxu#] <on|off|nick/address> [type] [network]

Where p = private, c = channel, n = notice, t = ctcp, i = invite, k = control codes, d = dccs.

The -u# switch specifies a delay in seconds after which the ignore is automatically removed.

The -r switch indicates that the address is to be removed.

The -x switch indicates that this address should be excluded from ignores.

The -l switch displays the list of ignored addresses which match the specified switches.

The -w switch makes the ignore apply to any network.

If you do not specify a type then only the users nickname is used. If you specify a type then the users address is looked up via the server.

You can clear the ignore list by specifying -r with no address.

Note: If you have a /query window open with someone, private messages from them won't be ignored even if their address matches an ignore address.

The $ignore identifier returns $true if ignore is enabled, and $false if it isn't.

The $ignore(address/N) identifier returns any matching address in the list, or the Nth address. The .type property returns the ignore method. The .network property returns the associated network, if any. The .secs property returns the time left before the ignore is removed.
 Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.