Cheiron commented on a Page, Advanced Specific Multi Ignore System  -  Sep 22, 2008

well not all of us are as versed as the likes if yourself or napa in scripting or have the experience so we do what we can and plod ever onwards. comments like that discourage lesser experienced "would like to be" scripters from continuing to try their hand at new stuff and therefore continuing the sites activities or advancing the ease of their own time online on their choice of server.

this script was asked for because of a specific reason to do a specific job. the script completes that mission and it works as submitted which is more than a lot of some of the scripts been posted lately.

if the script is wasteful... dont just say it is wasteful. be polite, kind and in simple english and not techno gabble, explain "why" it is and where it should go at a level that the user can understand.

i had this with another of my scripts and nearly deleted my entire account with hawkee because of certain comments made. other users probably do delete their accounts or stop trying as they feel unwanted despite trying their best

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.