Typo commented on a Page, erase  -  Aug 22, 2008

Unfortunately that doesnt matter anymore.

Even when a mod catchs something like this sad excuse for a code and removes it, it usually takes half a day or more so its already damage done.

In my opinion modding is only good when done in a timely manner. You can't catch something 8-10 hours after it happens because hundreds or hopefully even thousands of people will already have been thru the site in that of time.

Maybe the site needs some more mods and if so there are those of us who want this site to succeed and would love to clean up our act a little and take some of our time to help keep this place in good shape.

The sad fact is that recently, exactly this kind of thing is getting posted more and more often and hawkee is already losing users because of it and will probably lose a lot more if something doesn't change.

No it isn't possible to keep people lacking intelligence away or even keep them from posting and commenting but those people are a lot easier to deal with when they're kept in check.

Nobody wants to take a lot of time to make a nice script and take the time to post it just to have a bunch of scripts posted right before and after that are completely useless or dont even work. I know one time that it actually happened to a friend and the script was seriously overlooked due to being lost in the middle of all that crap.

Ok, I think I'm done now.

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.