EL commented on a Page, 24/7 bot in channel  -  Feb 25, 2008

Hmm i like it finally got around to using it actualy.i have mine set up pretty simple i only have one server security bot so its easy.The \"Sleeper\" bot idles in one of my channels(prolly make this random soon),Just like its supossed if its notified that my main bot went off line,its changes nicks(gains admin at this point),joins all the channels that the main bot was in then ops it self an takes over the main bots security duties,being its just 2 mIRC applications i just use the same scripts an upadate when needed so all the protections an data remain the same,altho the only thing i really loose is the hash data,which i dont hav to i could relay all data to the Sleeper as my main bot works all day so i wont loose anything.I\'d actually like to expand on the idea further,since ppl will be looking to target the sleeper bot i actually like to haev the Sleeper auto disonnect change Indent an Fullname an even change to a proxy(list of about 10 working that would be on my exempt list on the main bot to get past it),Then reconnect an be anonomous again,prolly add anty idle along with some other things.Sorry gon off on rant there its a good idea tho,the reation time is a bit slower then lets say a on connect notice ora quit notice but then again the Sleeper doesnt hav to be in the same room or see notices to activate so it can be anonumous still so i ll deal with the reaction time.Ah also i changed theSleeper to -admin on connection notice of the main bot returning then join a certain channel an change to a random nick name.This way no trace about the only ppl know that it exists are the ppl seeing the indent/host then they can target it after that but all attacks to the sleeper whiles its not active i will relay to the main bot an hav the main bot protect the Sleeper.Yeah im just gettin silly i know lol there more but i ll spare you XD\"Rate it or Hate it?\"....7/10.Good work nice idea.`-.-

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.