EL commented on a Page, DragonBall Z Bot v4  -  Feb 19, 2008

Ok got up its 4:32 am..So if my fast assesment of this code..rather codes cause i loaded all of them as i should just commenting on this snippet page.Ok first:

on *:text:`Defense:#: {
  if ($chan != %ChanSet) { halt }

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Again with your on text statments wheres is the command to set the %ChanSet ? You cant even start the gaem in the first place.If im wrong apologies i maye have missed that.

on *:text:`Level:#: {
  if ($readini($nick $+ .ini,Register,Complete) != on) { Notice $nick Please Register! `Register | halt }
  if ($readini($nick $+ .ini,pass,passaccept) != on) { Notice $nick Login! | halt }
  Set %Aura $readini($nick $+ .ini,$nick,Aura)
  Set %BAura $readini($nick $+ .ini,$nick,BAura)
  Notice $nick  $+ %Aura Level:15 $readini($nick $+ .ini,$Nick,Level)
}
on *:text:`Level:#: {
  if ($readini($nick $+ .ini,Register,Complete) != on) { Notice $nick Please Register! `Register | halt }
  if ($readini($nick $+ .ini,pass,passaccept) != on) { Notice $nick Login! | halt }
  Set %Aura $readini($nick $+ .ini,$nick,Aura)
  Set %BAura $readini($nick $+ .ini,$nick,BAura)
  Notice $nick  $+ %Aura Level:15 $readini($nick $+ .ini,$Nick,Level)
}

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Why is there 2 `Level commands again?..If there is a reason please let me know..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Hmm did i meantion once yo\"Edit\" the code to get past the register you MUSTHeal .Ok so wheres your Heal alias again?..may be on a different snippet i dunno didnt look at it much.

Since thats are far as i could go with out writing my own Heal alias i stopped.So thre u have it my 3 minute check.Agian if im missing somthing or over looked anything let me know.

P.S:Your lucky im huge effin DBZ fan or i wouldnt have tested it at all.And where are you on lucid im there all day what channel you \"Testing/running\" this in? I ll come watch you \"Edit\".Just /msg EL #channame.

P.S#2? Umm add a * after your comamnds .I always have to add them to work.And hell if you get this working \"properly\" i ll be the first one to play it.Vageta for Lyfe.-.-

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.