EL commented on a Page, anti flood at it's simplest  -  Jan 30, 2008

I agree that coders should apply them selves as well i was talkin to a dude the other day about coders cause i never was even on a server with any when i stared 7 months back an he said all the networks he went to there was 37498532745892437509432750923 effin chatters most used mIRC an had no idea about codin if they did it was little.Most people aren\'t gunna be all gung HO about a programming language.I see more people askin me how do i make fun stuff or alias or on TEXT or little themes(on INPUT) or ascii designs etc.Most either arent interested in more advanced codin or wanna make a little game something simple an fun to piss with.Im not sayin that thats every one im just sayin a higher ratio arent going to be looking to be doin this long, just something to impress they friends when they chat.But hell if they can use his and understand it an then look at yur ist an understand it later then its not lost time,we all appreciate the comment an help thats why they are posted here after all.Btw the mIRC help file is well to say the least lacking....`-.-

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.