Veiueiv commented on a Page, umm..? popups vs. 0.2  -  Jan 17, 2008

Wow i cant read @ popups geesh didnt even see that,sorry about that i was making(thinking) in remote.Ok yeah i never use the popups section of my editor(not to say u cant) so i apologize for the mix up there Pokemaster23.Altho my mistake inst at a complete loss cause you can save the space in you popups section an just code in your remotes an call from thee remotes.See what\'s happing im my edited version of your code is placing the code in the remotes an the \'menu menubar,nicklist {\' i added will basically make the code show in what ever section i choose in this case the menu menu bar an nicklist,instead of just pasting it into the nick list section(which is fine as well) but calling from the remotes you can utilize more space an call a larger amount of code(scripts) then actually using the popups section.All in all nice work.any hey maybe you can try remotes next time who knows.Either way nice work and keep it up.Sorry for the back to back posts but need to clear that up.Hope i unconfused you.`-.-

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.