EL commented on a Page, DOND (Deal or No Deal) v0.18.3 BETA  -  Jan 05, 2008

Ya man got a channel on muh new server just for it lol ppl love it.And yeah i have to edit alot of scripts for chat space ahhh and another thing i should note: line 197 - %o = 09,01 $+ $iif($1 isnum 1-9,$+(01,009,$1),$1) $+  %o This reads as white on the java applet works fine on my mirc screen tho so any one that may use this on java change it to something like this goto line 197
%o = 4,01 $+ $iif($1 isnum 1-9,$+(1,04,0 $+ $1),$1) $+  %o I used red just cause.Yeah should have said this earlyer on alot of the msg to chan there are 0 infront of the color numerics any one using java plz delete them it wont show.Also edit the logo as well or you ll just end up with spaces where text is supposed to show on your java screen.Other then that i dont suggest tryin to edit this script with out messin it up.Also on teh on join notice when clients enter the chan i suggest adding them to change they colors to defualt settings so the bot can read the commands.Other then thats its a ace game.Thanks agian xDaeMoN.`-.-

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.